RH Properties are pleased to offer this superb opportunity located in an ideal and visible location on Orphanage Road, Erdington City Centre. The property is situated near the High Street which supplies an endless stream of customers. Orphanage Road is approximately 1.67 miles from the M6
The property comprises of ground floor area. Previously being traded as a menswear outlet. The property can be used for various other small businesses. The main reception area has laminated flooring with offices at the rear of the property. The property also benefits from a kitchen, w/c electric shutters and is double glazed.
Internal width: 6.24 m Approx.
Internal length: 18.40 m Approx.
Total: 1,236 sq ft Approx.
Total: 115 sq m Approx.
The property benefits from A3/A5 planning consent
New flexible lease available
RATES - T.B.A
Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority.
All viewings by prior appointment though this office contact RH Properties on 0121 772 8488
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.