STRATFORD ROAD B11
RH Properties are proud to offer this commercial premises on the busy Stratford Road. The premises are located in a prime location and the road itself attracts many visitors throughout the year. There is also a very large neighbouring residential home that supplies customers daily.
The property comprises of ground floor retail space. The property benefits from tiled flooring, painted walls, electric shutters, glass shop front, rear room and w/c with basin.
The property is available by way of flexible lease.
£13,000 per annum
£250.00 per week
£10,000.00 premium ono
The property benefits from an existing A1 and A2 planning consent.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
Costs: The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.