Warwick Road, Birmingham, B11
Sparkhill is a suburb of Birmingham Situated approximately 3 miles from Birmingham City Centre.
The subject property is situated within a prominent position along the A41 Warwick Road. Currently trading as an american takeaway.
Double aluminium shop front with tiled flooring throughout, suspended ceiling with spotlights, rear prep room and w/c. Fully fitted kitchen included. Fitting includes tables, chairs, seating booths, purpose made counter, drinks chiller, salad trays, cooker, double fryer, single large fryer, dough maker 32" pizza machine, grill plate, double sink and various freezers.
Internal width: 4.22 m Approx.
Internal length: 24.73 m Approx.
Total: 1123 sq ft Approx.
Total: 104 sq m Approx.
The premises are offered to let on a existing lease for 3 years, new terms can be agreed.
£600.00 Per Month
£7,200.00 Per Annum
The property benefits from an existing A5 consent.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local housing rating authority.
the in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
All viewing by prior appointment through this office contact R.H Properties on:
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.