MOSELEY ROAD B12
This superb leasehold opportunity is situated on Moseley Road in Moseley, Birmingham. The area has a rich multicultural mix of population and a variety of occupiers, housing and offices. The premises location also has a diverse selection of retail and commercial style businesses in the area like Caspian Pizza, Zaffs, Desert Parlour, Shereen Kadah and the Lidl Supermarket.
A business in close proximity enhances the commercial premises on offer as it attracts visitors to the area throughout the year.
A traditional middle eastern restaurant is available lease for sale. The property occupies a corner position which gives good visibility of Moseley Road. The restaurant has authentic décor. Rated high on google and TripAdvisor for the traditional Persian food. The property has a capacity for 48 seats with potential to extend to 70 seats. The properties has various fittings such as Tandoor, Grill, Gas Stove, Worktops, Steel Shelves and Canopies located on the ground floor for live grill. All equipment is in working order.
Ground floor restaurant area -
Total: 1,100 sq ft Approx
Total: 102 sq m Approx
Basement/ Kitchen Area-
Total: 1000 sq ft Approx
Total: 92 sq m Approx
The property is available by way of a new lease, terms to be agreed.
£21,600.00 Per Annum
£1,800.00 Per Month
£75,000.00 premium o.n.o (includes all fixtures and fittings)
The property benefits from a A3 planning consent
Electricity, Gas and water service are available. The lessee shall make their own arrangements for the provision of any services required and pay all costs or charges in connection therewith direct to the relevant supply authority.
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.