Ladypool Road, Birmingham, B12
Balsall Heath is a suburb of Birmingham situated approximately 2 miles from Birmingham City Centre.
Currently trading as 'Phillys'. The subject property is situated within a prominent position along Ladypool Road. The property is within the famous Balti Triangle in Birmingham. Other retailers in close proximity include Raja Brother Supermarket, Rawal Village, Khusboo's by Chaand, Lahore Kebab House, Adore Desserts and many more.
The premises comprises of ground floor full renovated takeaway and a self contained one bedroom flat above.
Internal width: 3.6 m Approx.
Internal length: 20 m Approx.
Total: 775 sq ft Approx.
Total: 72 sq m Approx.
Fixtures and fitting included:
Rear prep space
4 ring cooker and oven
Stainless steel work surface
Large grill plate
Epos system - cctv
Ice cream maker
Customers w/c with hand wash basin
Single and double tables
Full glass front
Stainless steel worktop
The property is available by current lease 7 and half years remaining, full insuring and renewable lease.
£1,200 pcm for full building
(upstairs flat is rented at £475.00 pcm bills included)
Lease Premium £45,000 ono
The property benefits from an existing A5 planning consent.
TBA interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority.
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer's interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.