Ladypool Road, Birmingham, B12
Balsall Heath is a suburb of Birmingham Situated approximately 3 miles from Birmingham City Centre.
The subject property is situated within a prominent position along Ladypool Road and is in close proximity to retailers in the forum of Artisan, Lahore Kebab House, Al Frash Restaurant, Adore Deserts, Dixy Chicken and Khushboo by Chand.
The premises comprises of ground floor retail space, rear storage and w/c. The property has suspended ceiling, spot lights, laminate flooring, oak cladding to wall for jewellery display, full glass shop front and electric shutters.
Retail Shop Area
Internal width: 3.52 m Approx.
Internal length: 12.62 m Approx.
Total: 475 sq ft Approx.
Total: 44 sq m Approx.
The premises are offered to let on an existing lease expiring in 2019. A new lease can be obtained after existing lease expires.
£14,000 Lease premium ONO
The property benefits from an existing A2 consent and the accommodation is therefore suitable for either A2 or A1 uses.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local housing rating authority.
the in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees. ***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
All viewing by prior appointment through this office contact R.H Properties on 01217728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.