120 Stratford road
RH properties are pleased to offer this prominently located freehold investment premises fronting Stratford road, in the area of Sparkhill.
Front of retail space:
Having a aluminium shutters, Tiled floors,Painted walls and Suspended ceiling
3.72m x 2.25m (approx)
Rear of retail space (storage room): Having painted walls and double glazed rear door
2.05m x 4.51m (approx)
Bed 1- 3.79 x 5.08m (approx)
Bed 2- 3.82 x 4.02m (approx)
Room 1- 3.75m x 5.41 (approx)
Kitchen: Fitted units, Tiled floors and Walls
3.80m x 2.12 (approx)
Bathroom : Tiled floors and modern bath suite
1.74m x 2.73m (approx)
2.00m x 6.83m Walled garden
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
1. Money laundering regulations Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.