RH Properties are pleased to offer this unique opportunity to acquire this prominently located first floor full unit in a shell condition with customer rear car park area.
We are looking for a potential client who would like to establish a hotel/ restaurant and would like to construct their look and have their own design.
The premises are fronting the popular and sought-after location of Ladypool Road. Having a privileged position by being situated in the heart of Birmingham famous Balti Mile. The area has a rich multicultural mix population and Ladypool Road has a variety of occupiers, housing and offices. The premises location also has a diverse selection of retail and commercial style businesses. Neighbouring occupiers include in close proximity like Heavenly Desserts, Ice Stone Gelato, Toros, Fargos, Anteps which are popular eateries and attract visitors to the area throughout the year.
Newly constructed first floor currently in a shell condition.
The vendors are offer this in the current condition. Interested parties can design their own Hotel.
The premises benefits from its own private car park. The entrance is to the right of the building and can hold up to 28 vehicles. Customers for the current complex will have the facility for parking.
******New occupants will be given consent to change internal layout providing planning consent is obtained.
Total Internal Area -5000sq/ft approx
The lessee shall make their own arrangements for the provision of services required.
A new full - repairing and insuring lease is available, on terms to be agreed.
**£1,000.00 per week rent.
Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required
The business rates are to be assessed. Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority.
The in going tenant will responsible for the payment of landlord's legal costs, building Insurance and agent administration fees.
Strictly by appointment only through sole agents: -
RH Properties 0121 772 8488 or email@example.com
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.