The ground floor includes sales office area, kitchen and toilet. The property is currently vacant, previously trading as a letting agency. The first floor apartment includes a hallway, lounge with balcony, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. There are two parking spaces in the secure covered car park and these are immediately to the rear of the office and are accessible through Edward street.
Double glazed door leading to ground floor office accommodation.
Double glazed front facing window, open plan office, ceiling light, electric heater, TV areal point, telephone point, doors to kitchen and cloakroom
Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over and double cupboard below, ceiling light and space for fridge.
Low level W.C, wash hand basin,
Access by lift or stair case.
Electric heater, double glazed sliding patio door to the balcony and door to the kitchen.
Stainless steel sink, built in oven and hob with cooker hood, built in fridge freezer, built in washing machine and range of units.
Double glazed window, electric heater and wardrobe
Panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level W.C and hand wash basin.
Internal width: 5.4 m Approx
Internal length: 10.5 m Approx
Total: 610 sq ft Approx
Total: 57 sq m Approx
The property is available by way of a new lease, terms to be agreed.
The property benefits from an existing A1 consent
Interested parties should verify this information with the local housing rating authority.
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
All viewing by prior appointment through this office contact R.H Properties on 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.