STRATFORD ROAD B11
RH Properties are proud to present a ground floor premises located on the Stratford Road in the busy area of Sparkhill, Birmingham. Located approximately 3 miles away from Birmingham City Centre the premises is also in close proximity to shops such as Bismillah Bakery, Treatz Desserts and East and West Supermarket.
The premises comprises of a ground floor restaurant and serving area, two store rooms, good size prep kitchen with all equipment, male & female W/C.
The premises are in good condition current Leaseholders are selling due to other business commitments. Landlords will agree to new lease with current rent for interested parties.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
Full glass shop front with remote control electric shutters.
Booth Seating Through Out With Tables
Spot Light Ceiling
L-Shape Purpose Made Serving Counter
Grill Hot Plate
Triple Drinks Display
Various types of good quality crockery
Shop Floor Area
Internal Floor: 1670 Sq Ft
The premises are offered to let on a new FRI lease for a terms to be agreed minimum term 5 years
£16,900 Per Annum
£325.00 Per Week
The property benefits from an existing A5 consent and the accommodation is therefore suitable for uses concerning hot food.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local housing rating authority.
the in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
All viewing by prior appointment through this office contact R.H Properties on
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.