Ladypool Road, Birmingham, B12
The premises is fronting the popular and sought-after location of Ladypool Road. Having a privileged position by being situated in the heart of Birmingham famous Balti Mile. The area has a rich multicultural mix population and Ladypool Road has a variety of occupiers, housing and offices. The premises location also has a diverse selection of retail and commercial style businesses. Neighbouring occupiers include in close proximity like Anteps Turkish Restaurant, Grameen Khanna Restaurant, Ibrahim’s Grill House and Peri Peri Chicken which are popular eateries and attract visitors to the area throughout the year. The property is approximately 2½ miles south of Birmingham City Centre
The premises comprises of a two storey terraced building, occupying a position within a parade of retail premises. The property is currently trading as 'Dutchies'. The first floor comprises of a two bedroom flat access to the flat is from the rear of the property currently a rental of £450.00 pcm is being received.
Fitting and Fixtures:
Stainless Steel Tables
Stainless Steel large Sink
Two 10 Litre Fryer
Double Stainless Steel Freezer
Salad Fridge and Prep Table
Donor Kebab Machine
Just Eat Machine
4 Burner Grill
Total: 66 sq..m approx
Total: 712.06 sq.ft approx
The premises are offered to let on a new lease for a terms to be agreed.
The property benefits from an A3 consent
Interested parties should verify this information with the local housing rating authority.
the in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees. ***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
All viewing by prior appointment through this office contact R.H Properties on 01217728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.