LADYPOOL ROAD B12
Located in the highly populated area of Balsall Heath, Birmingham.
This property sits adjacent to a number of food outlets, convenience and clothing shops. There is a high footfall within the surrounding area, being centred on the main high street. The area is an extremely diverse area offering a vibrant setting that is densely populated by the built up surrounding residential area and close links to the suburban areas of Hall Green and Solihull as well as transport routes to Birmingham City Centre.
Corner Unit will be let as a vacant possession offering a retail space and W/c. The property benefits from full glass shop front, car park, fully plastered throughout and new electrics
Internal width: 6 m Approx
Internal length: 10 m Approx
Total: 646 sq ft Approx
Total: 60 sq m Approx
Rent: £275.00 per week
Tenure: The property is available on a flexible lease
Costs: The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy three months advanced rent and three months deposit is required *****
viewing: All viewing by prior appointment through RH Properties.
Contact R.H Properties on 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.