STRATFORD ROAD B11
RH Properties are delighted to present a retail premises on a visible location on the main Stratford Road in Birmingham. The premises location has a diverse selection of retail and commercial style businesses in the area. Business in close proximity enhances the commercial premises on offer as it attracts visitors to the area throughout the year. There are also large amounts of neighbouring residential homes that supply an endless stream of local customers.
The premises comprises of ground floor retail space, rear storage, small kitchen area and w/c. The property has suspended ceiling, new shop front and cctv.
Retail Shop Area
Internal width: 4.66 m Approx.
Internal length: 19.09 m Approx.
Total: 956 sq ft Approx.
Total: 89 sq m Approx.
Internal width: 3.12 m Approx.
Internal length: 8.5 m Approx.
Total: 285 sq ft Approx.
Total: 27 sq m Approx.
The property is available by way new lease.
£20,000.00 premium ono
The property benefits from an existing A1 consent and the accommodation is suitable for either A2 or A1 uses. Option exists for other uses for which Landlord's consent can be available for planning applications.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local housing rating authority.
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required **
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
MUST VIEW TO APPRECIATE THE CONDITION
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.