Pershore Road, Stirchley, Birmingham
The property comprises ground floor cafe with rear private parking space.
Two retail premise both trading, one trading as a pizza outlet and the other as ‘Dixy’s’ Franchise. The properties benefits from retail space, shared kitchen and w/c.
Fittings and Fixtures:
Two double basin sinks
Pizza dough machine
Pizza dough roller
Double Panini machine
24’ pizza oven
Double chip fryer
Two seating booth
And many more fittings included
Ground Floor Shop Area
Internal width: 9.16 m approx.
Internal length: 14.52 m approx.
Total: 133 sq.m approx.
Total: 1432 sq.ft approx.
TENURE: The property is available by way of a new lease.
RENT: £15,000 per annum, £1,250.00 per month
LEASE: Premium Payable
USE: The property currently benefits from A3 consent
RATES: No Rates (Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority)
COSTS: The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact: RH Properties on Tel: 0121 7728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS ¿ Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.