Grocers, School Road, Yardley Wood, Birmingham
RH Properties are proud to present this superb shop located along School Road, Yardley Wood.
The property is situated within a prominent position along the main School Road.
The shop consists of tiled floors, suspended ceiling, counter, ice cream chiller and food shelves
This shop also has a flat which consists of:
2 bedrooms, Reception Room, Kitchen and Shower Room with separate toilet.
Internal width: 4.2 m Approx.
Internal length: 8.72 m Approx.
Total: 37 sq m approx
Total: 394 sq ft approx
TENURE: The property is available by way of a new lease.
RENT: £1,200 per month including flat, £14,400 per annum
USE: The property currently benefits from A1 & A2 consent
RATES: No Rates (Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority)
COSTS: The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact: RH Properties on Tel: 01217728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS ¿ Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.