Stratford Road, Sparkhill, Birmingham
The subject property is situated on the A34 Stratford Road in a prominent location just after the crossroads connecting Stratford Road with Highgate Road and Walford Road. The premises occupies a prime trading location along the main Stratford Road which provides direct route to the Birmingham City Centre and Solihull Town Centre.
The premise is in close proximity to retailers such as Aldi, Subway and Bismillah Bakery.
The premises comprises of ground floor retail space, storage room, basement, kitchen and w/c. The property has a shop front with shutters, tiled floor, spot lights and tube lights in the basement.
Ground Floor Shop Area
Internal width: 5.9 m approx
Internal length: 5.2 m approx
Total: 31 sq.m approx
Total: 330 sq.ft approx
Ground Floor Storage Area
Internal width: 5.42 m approx
Internal length: 5.28 m approx
Total: 29 sq.m approx
Total: 308 sq.ft approx
The property is available by way of new lease. Terms to be agreed
£18,000.00 per annum
£1,500.00 per month
The property currently benefits from A1 and A2.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 7728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS ¿ Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.