Mount Hill Lane, Gerrards Cross
Mount Hill Lane is found off the B416 midway between Stoke Poges and Gerrards Cross, just over a mile South West of the A40 and Gerrards Cross town centre.
Gerrards Cross is an affluent commuter town, conveniently located with good access to J2 M40
approx 3 miles, J1A M40 and J16 M25 approx 6 miles. The mainline station is served by the popular Chiltern Line with regular services to Birmingham and approx. 25 minutes to London Marylebone.
The property is situated in a rural location within a private, gated complex adjacent to other commercial premises.
The ground floor office suite is arranged as 3 rooms on the ground floor (can be open plan) and a further open plan mezzanine level with private Kitchenette, and toilet.
Fully Cat 6 networked, Wood flooring, Electric gates
Ample parking, including overflow. Newly refurbished offices in beautiful green location in Gerrards Cross,
Total: 1100 sq.ft approx
Price quoted includes Alarm Monitoring and Maintenance, Communal Electricity / CCTV /
Gates / Grounds Main/ Insurance / Water / Sewage / Bins /External Building Maintenance etc
Available for occupation November 2019
Offices can be exempt from Rates if you qualify as small business!
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 7728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS ¿ Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.