Stratford Road, Sparkhill, Birmingham
The subject property is situated within a prominent position along the main Stratford Road in Sparkhill. The premise is in close proximity to retailers such as Cravings, Tsb Bank, Anarkali Bazaar, Hira and Fernley Surgery.
The property comprises of ground floor retail space. Currently trading as a retail store.
The property also benefits from:
Kitchen with Basin
Internal width: 4.56 m Approx.
Internal length: 12.43 m Approx.
Total: 610 sq ft Approx.
Total: 57 sq m Approx.
Kitchen, W/c and Store
Internal width: 2.74 m Approx.
Internal length: 5.56 m Approx.
Total: 164 sq ft Approx.
Total: 15 sq m Approx.
The property is available by way of a renewable lease for a term to be agreed
£15,600 per annum
£1300.00 per month
The property benefits from an existing A1 and A2 planning consent.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
Costs: The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer’s interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.