GROVE ROAD - SPARKHILL
RH Properties are proud to offer commercial unit premises on Grove Road Sparkhill Birmingham.
Currently used for storage. The premises are located just of the A34 Stratford Road in Sparkhill Birmingham. The unit is within a prime trading location off the main Stratford Road, which provides direct route to the Birmingham City Centre.
The unit is located through an alleyway, it benefits from units, office and a large yard.
Internal width: 5.69 m approx
Internal length: 11 m approx
Total: 63 sq.m approx
Total: 674 sq.ft approx
Internal width: 4 m approx
Internal length: 8.5 m approx
Total: 34 sq.m approx
Total: 366 sq.ft approx
Internal width: 7.33 m approx
Internal length: 10.86 m approx
Total: 79 sq.m approx
Total: 857 sq.ft approx
Internal width: 2.89 m approx
Internal length: 5 m approx
Total: 14 sq.m approx
Total: 156 sq.ft approx
Internal width: 16.05 m approx
Internal length: 14.5 m approx
Total: 233 sq.m approx
Total: 2505 sq.ft approx
Tenure: Available on a flexible lease (Please enquire for more details)
Rent: £13,000.00 per annum
Use: The property benefits from an existing A1 consent
Rates: Interested parties should verify this information with the local housing rating authority
Costs: The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees. Upon taking occupancy a months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required.
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.