Stratford Road, Hall Green, Birmingham
RH Properties are proud to present office spaces in the area of Hall Green on the main Stratford Road. The property benefits from being situated close to most local amenities including: Local shops, various schools, public transport to and from Birmingham City Centre and most other local surrounding districts.
This first floor property consists of four rooms. The property also has a separate kitchen and w/c. The property also benefits from separate entrance, double-glazing and reception area.
The offices are available by way of flexible lease. For terms to be agreed.
The property benefits from an existing A2 consent and the accommodation is therefore suitable for either A2 or A1 uses.
COST: The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
MUST VIEW TO APPRECIATE THE CONDITION
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.