Ladypool Road, Birmingham
Balsall Heath is a suburb of Birmingham Situated approximately 3 miles from Birmingham City Centre.
The subject property is situated within a prominent position along Ladypool Road and is in close proximity to retailers in the forum of Danyal Jewellers, Janans, Elegant Brands and Rhouf Jewellers.
The premises is a full building comprises of ground floor retail space and w/c. On the first floor there are two spacious rooms. The stairs lead to from the retail space on the ground floor.
Retail Shop Area
Internal width: 4.24 m Approx.
Internal length: 19.15 m Approx.
Total: 874 sq ft Approx.
Total: 81 sq m Approx.
First Floor Room One Area
Internal width: 4.6 m Approx.
Internal length: 4.5 m Approx.
Total: 223 sq ft Approx.
Total: 21 sq m Approx.
First Floor Room Two Area
Internal width: 4.23 m Approx.
Internal length: 4.12 m Approx.
Total: 188 sq ft Approx.
Total: 17 sq m Approx.
Freehold. Investment building as a 12 years FRI Lease has been agreed, starting rent £20,000.00 per Annum.
All viewing by prior appointment through this office contact R.H Properties on 01217728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.