Munar & Co, Stratford Road, Sparkhill, Birmingham
This superb leasehold opportunity has an ideal and visible location on the main Stratford Road in Sparkhill, Birmingham. The premises location also has a diverse selection of retail and commercial style businesses in the area. Businesses in close proximity enhance the commercial premises on offer as it attracts visitors to the area throughout the year. There is also a large amount of neighbouring residential homes that supplies an endless stream of local customers.
The property comprises of ground floor retail space. The property has refurbished with kitchen and w/c
Internal width: 4 m Approx
Internal length: 14.5 m Approx
Total: 624 sq ft Approx
Total: 58 sq m Approx
The property is available by way of a renewable lease for a term to be agreed
£17,500 per annum
£1,458.00 per month
£5,000 lease premium
The property benefits from an existing A2 planning consent
Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlords legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.