STONEY LANE. B12
RH Properties are proud to offer a unique opportunity to acquire an established restaurant in the famous Birmingham Balti Triangle. Adil Restaurant has been established for over 40 years and has built up a loyal customer base over the years.
This superb leasehold opportunity is situated on Ladypool Stoney Lane in Sparkbrook, Birmingham. The area has a rich multicultural mix of population and near Ladypool Road which has a variety of occupiers, housing and offices. The premises location also has a diverse selection of retail and commercial style businesses in the area like Al Faisals Restaurant, Pepe's and Lahores Restaurant. A business in close proximity enhances the commercial premises on offer as it attracts visitors to the area throughout the year.
The property is a two storey building with ground floor restaurant and first floor seating area, together with w/c on each floor. Ground floor kitchen is fitted with all equipment like:
Cold Room 6 x 6 x2 freezer
Double basin x 2
Aluminum sheet throughout
Lift going upstairs for food
Display Drink fridges x 2
The ground floor restaurant has capacity of 60 seats and also benefits from:
Purpose built bar area
Full glass shop front
Part tiled floor and carpet
Glass display divider
Assorted tables and chairs
First Floor Seating area benefits from:
Glass display Cabinets
Ladies and Gents W/c
Small Storage Cupboard
Kitchen Area having Double Sink
Electricity, Gas and water service are available. The lessee shall make their own arrangements for the provision of any services required and pay all costs or charges in connection therewith direct to the relevant supply authority.
Internal width: 7.86 m Approx.
Internal length: 21.26 m Approx.
Total: 1849 sq ft Approx.
Total: 172 sq m Approx.
Internal width: 7.5 m Approx.
Internal length: 17 m Approx.
Total: 1372 sq ft Approx.
Total: 128 sq m Approx.
The premises are offered to let on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term of 7 years, subject to a upward only rent review at the end of the third year.
£36,000 per annum
£100,000 premium o.n.o (includes all fixtures and fitting)
The property benefits from a A3/A5 planning consent
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.