Hob Moor Road, Small Heath, Birmingham
BUSINESS LEASE FOR SALE ON HOBMOOR ROAD, SMALL HEATH - A3 PLANNING
A ground floor takeaway in the area of Small Heath, lease for sale. Located on the main Hobmoor Road, the premises attract visitors throughout the year as well as having a stream of local visitors from the neighbourhood.
The ground floor property briefly comprises of:
* 24 Seats: booths and chairs with tables
* Suspended Ceiling
* Single shop front
* Tiled floor
* Purpose built counter
* Aluminium Shop Front
* Pizza Machine
* Double Drinks Fridge
* Double Display Fridge
* Prep Table
* EPOS system
* Panini Machine
* Under counter fridge
* Double basin sink
* Double chiller
* Double Griddle Machine
* Two Store Rooms
* Dough Machine
* 4 Ring Cooker
* W/C room
* Cold Room
Internal width: 4.5 m Approx
Internal length: 17.5 m Approx
Total: 848 sq ft Approx
Total: 79 sq m Approx
The property is available by way of an existing lease for 6 and a half years ending 2027.
£55,000.00 Lease premium ono
The property benefits from an existing A3 consent and the accommodation is therefore suitable for uses concerning hot food.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local housing rating authority.
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
All viewing by prior appointment through this office contact R.H Properties on 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.