RH Properties are pleased to offer a great leasehold opportunity of an established business "Hi Tide Fish Bar" located on High Street Kings Heath.
The premises are located on High Street Kings Heath. Kings Heath is a busy suburb and an established commercial centre located approximately 4 miles south of the Birmingham city centre. The property occupies a prominent location on the A435 Alcester Road South. Other relations in close proximity are Pizza Hut, Kings Kebab House, Asda and HSBC bank.
The premises consists of a ground floor retail area and a five bedroom flat on first and second floor. It also includes a rear yard.
Ground floor total:
883 sq ft Approx
82 sq m Approx.
The property has a current 15 years renewable and insurable lease.
£27,500 per annum.
£185,000 lease premium o.n.o (includes all fixtures and fittings)
The property benefits from an existing A3 planning consent.
Parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.