The land is close to the junction of Mackenzie Road and Woodlands Road on the borders of Sparkhill and Moseley.
The land is regularly shaped, fully fenced It has an extensive frontage of approximately 78 feet to Mackenzie Road. This land can be used for a variety of usages which can include storage of vehicles or goods.
Internal width: 23.8 m approx
Internal length: 15.7 m approx
Total: 374 sq.m approx
Total: 4,022 sq.ft approx
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS ¿ Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.