RH Properties are delighted to present a freehold investment property located on the main Stratford Road Birmingham.
The subject premises is situated fronting the A34 Stratford Road in Sparkhill Birmingham.
The premises occupies a prime trading location along the main Stratford Road which provides direct route to the Birmingham City Centre and Solihull Town Centre.
The premise is in close proximity to retailers such as Habib Bank, A1 Supermarket, East and West Supermarket and Greggs the bakery.
The premises comprises of a full building. Ground floor benefits from seven self contained units all currently let out. First floor consists of retail space and spacious hall. the property benefits from double fronted shop, aluminium shop front, communal entrance and laminated flooring throughout the property.
The property is a an investment premises with an income of £36,000.00 per annum rent. The lease started in 2013 for 20 years. Rent review in July 2018 with rental of £38,000.00 per annum upwards only.
Internal width: 8 m Approx.
Internal length: 21 m Approx.
Total: 1808 sq ft Approx.
Total:168 sq m Approx
We are informed that the property is Freehold. However, any interested parties are strongly recommended to have this information verified by their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Freehold (vacant possession after completion)
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
1. Money laundering regulations Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.