Coventry Road, Birmingham, B10
Small Heath is an area in South-East Birmingham, West Midlands, England. It is situated on and around the A45 (Coventry Road) Small Heath is host to many thriving local businesses.
RH Properties would like to introduce this ground floor A3 licensed restaurant outlet currently trading as 'Namk Mandi'. The premises are available on a lease purchase, situated in the sought after location of Small Heath on a shopping stretch within a popular residential catchment area. Property briefly comprising of restaurant area, kitchen, cellar, cold room and female male toilets. A good extensive range of cooking equipment, gas central heating and air conditioned fans.
Takeaway/Reception Area - 225 sq M (2420 sq ft)
Having aluminium shop front, ceramic floor tiles, multiple spot lights to ceiling, power points. Fully furnished restaurant which includes all fixtures and fittings e.g:
Grill - coal
Grill gas - 5 burners
20 ft extractor fan
Hot display counter
Cold display counter
Twin chip fryers
Air condition fan
Purpose made desert
Ice cream machine
Rear storage room
Currently holds 55 seats which include tables and chairs
21'32" x 16'04" approx. Tiled flooring
6'56" x 9'84" approx.
Having separate male and female and disabled toilets. Ceiling light point, low level flush w.c,and hand wash basin.
The Agent understands that the premises is available by way of 15 years lease remaining.
Lease Price: £99,000 (Goodwill, Fixtures & Fittings)
Rent: £20,000 p.a
Rates: £Nil (Small Business Relief)
Lease Term: 15 Years (Renewable) open lease
Services: Electricity, Gas and water service are available. The lessee shall make their own arrangements for the provision of any services required and pay all costs or charges in connection therewith direct to the relevant supply authority.
Costs: The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
An ideal opportunity not to be missed, viewing highly recommended
By prior appointment with RH Properties on 01217728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.