Stratford Road, Birmingham, B11
RH Properties are proud to present a ground floor premises located on the Stratford Road in the busy area of Sparkhill, Birmingham. Located approximately 3 miles away from Birmingham City Centre the premises is also in close proximity to shops such as Habib Bank, Greggs and A1 Supermarket.
The premises comprises of a ground floor retail space and jewellery counters. The property has suspended cieling, fitted display counters and tiled floors. They have been previously trading as a jewellers.
4.06M X 9.50M X 9.08M X 11M
The premises are offered to let on a new lease for a terms to be agreed,
The property benefits from an existing A2 consent and the accommodation is therefore suitable for either A2 or A1 uses.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local housing rating authority.
the in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
All viewing by prior appointment through this office contact R.H Properties on
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.