RH Properties are please to present an Outstanding opportunity to acquire a takeaway located on Bristol Road, Situated in a parade, in an excellent trading position. Local amenities include the University of Birmingham, Aldi, Tesco, Argos and many other stores. The property is situated on B384 which is off the A38 Bristol Road.
The Premises offers a Takeaway service which is currently in business and has great scope for a successful business.
Double corner shop front with single door having tiled flooring throughout. Fully fitted machinery included. Fitting such as the double frying range, stainless steel back display, two double fridges, double sink, potato peeler machine, chipper, double panini machine, 2 double display fridges, drinks fridge, 4 ring grill, double fryer, Coffee machine, Jacket potato oven, 6 ring gas cooker , Two tandoor, Microwave and freezers. Staff cloakroom with W.C. and wash hand basin at the rear. The property also benefits from office, cctv 20 bucket chairs with tables and 4 breakfast bar chairs.
Ground Floor Shop Area
Internal width: 5.45 m approx
Internal length: 16 m approx
Total: 87sq.m approx
Total: 939 sq.ft approx
TENURE: The property is available by way of 9 years lease remaining with a 3 year rent review.
RENT: £17,000 per annum, £327.00 per week
LEASE: £70,000 ono (premium)
USE: The property currently benefits from A3 consent
RATES: Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
COSTS: The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact: RH Properties onTel: 0121 7728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS ¿ Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.