Bordesley Green, Birmingham, B9
This superb leasehold business opportunity has an ideal and highly visible location in the area of Brodesley Green, Birmingham. The business stands proud on the main Brodesley Green with a diverse range of retail and commercial style businesses in close proximity. Local amenities include the St Andrews Shopping Centre drawing customers from Morrison's, Iceland, Dixy Chicken and many other stores
The premises comprises ground floor takeaway together with kitchen area and w/c. The property benefits from aluminium shop front, tiled floor and walls and suspended ceiling.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
2x Chest freezers
internal Width: 6.5 m approx.
Internal Length: 7.46 m approx.
Total: 48 sq.m approx
Total: 522 sq.ft approx
Internal Width: 3.31 m approx.
Internal Length: 10.62 m approx.
Total: 69 sq.m approx
Total: 743 sq.ft approx
TENURE: The takeaway is available on a 6 years renewable lease (ground floor)
RENT: £1,080 Per Month
LEASE PREMIUM: £30,000 ONO (includes fixtures + fittings)
USE: The property benefits from A3 and A5 planning consent.
RATES: Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
COST: The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees. Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required
RH Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.