RH Properties have the pleasure in introducing a first floor premises which is available to let.
Situated in the sought after location of Sparkhill within the popular shopping parade of Stratford Road. Property briefly comprising of spacious room and communal w/c.
The room benefits from large bay window facing the main road, spot lights,vinyl flooring and small wash basin. All bills are included in the rent.
First Floor Room Area
Internal width: 5 m approx.
Internal length: 4.5 m approx.
Total: 22.5 sq.m approx.
Total: 242 sq.ft approx
TENURE: The property is available by way of new flexible lease.
RENT: £6,000 per annum, £500.00 per month.
USE: The property currently benefits from A1 and A2 consent
RATES: Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
COSTS: The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact: RH Properties on Tel: 0121 7728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.