Alum Rock Road, Birmingham, B8
The retail premise is situated on Alum Rock Road in Alum Rock, Birmingham. The area has a rich multicultural mix of population and Alum Rock Road has a variety of occupiers, housing and offices. The premises location also has a diverse selection of retail and commercial style businesses in the area. Alum Rock is a densely-developed suburb lying approximately 2 miles east of Birmingham city centre.
The property comprises of a ground floor retail area, w/c, preparation area and storage room. The property benefits from spot lights and tiled flooring.
Can be used as a takeaway or pizza shop. Strictly no curry shop
Ground Floor retail space:
Internal width: 4.05 m Approx
Internal Length: 7.90 m Approx
Total: 344 sq ft Approx
Total: 32 sq m Approx
Ground Floor preparation room:
Internal width: 3.05 m Approx
Internal Length: 6.40 m Approx
Total: 210 sq ft Approx
Total: 20 sq m Approx
Internal width: 2.92 m Approx
Internal Length: 4.29 m Approx
Total: 135 sq ft Approx
Total: 13 sq m Approx
The premises currently hold an A1 and A3 planning consent
The property will be offered on a new lease (Full Repairing and Insuring lease)
Offers around £7,000
£750 per month
RATE ABLE VALUE:
Parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
Electricity and water service are available. The lessee shall make their own arrangements for the provision of any services required and pay all costs or charges in connection therewith direct to the relevant supply authority.
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.