Hob Moor Road, Birmingham, B10
Triple shop front lease for sale highly visible location in Small Heath, Birmingham. The property stands proud on Hob Moor Road with a diverse range of retail and commercial style businesses in close proximity.
The premises comprises of ground floor retail space, storage room, kitchen, office and w/c. The property also benefits from suspended ceiling and carpet flooring. Currently trading as a wallpaper business. Property closing due to relocation.
Ground Floor Retail Space:
Internal width: 12.91 m Approx.
Internal length: 14.23 m Approx.
Total: 1977 sq ft Approx.
Total: 183 sq m Approx.
Internal width: 6.91 m Approx.
Internal length: 3.15 m Approx.
Total: 234 sq ft Approx.
Total: 22 sq m Approx.
Internal width: 3.08 m Approx.
Internal length: 2.43 m Approx.
Total: 81 sq ft Approx.
Total: 7 sq m Approx.
Internal width: 2.83 m Approx.
Internal length: 2.50 m Approx.
Total: 76 sq ft Approx.
Total: 7 sq m Approx.
There is an option of renting single units.
The property is available by way of flexible lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Lease premium: Open to offers
The property benefits from an existing A2 consent and the accommodation is therefore suitable for either A2 or A1 uses.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local housing rating authority.
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
All viewing by prior appointment through this office contact R.H Properties on 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS ¿ Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.