Leopold Street, Birmingham, B12
The subject premises are situated on Leopold Street Birmingham. The property is just off the A4540 Camp Hill Circus.
Ground floor premises consists of a front reception area and storage for up to 20 cars. The property benefits from electric shutter.
- Purpose built office
- Triple Electric Shutters
- Tiled Flooring
- W/c with Basin
- Car park for 20 Cars
Internal width: 12 m approx
Internal length: 24 m approx
Total: 288 sq.m approx
Total: 3100 sq.ft approx
The premises are available by way of a new lease, years to be agreed.
(The lease is a full repairing and insuring lease and is renewable)
Weekly rent £250.00
Annual rent £13,000 per annum
Interested parties should verify this information with local authority.
The ingoing tenant will be responsible for the payment of landlords legal costs and agent administration fees
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
By appointment through the sole retained agents RH Properties.
Contact on 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.