CHARLES HENRY STREET
RH Properties are proud to present a first-floor storey warehouse/industrial premises. The property is located on Great Charles Street in the area of Digbeth. The property is approximately 1.5 miles south of Birmingham City Centre.
The property is situated on Charles Henry Street close to the Highgate/ Belgrave Middleway, giving good access to the motorway network through the Aston Expressway,
The property is located on the first floor and has a combination of portioned offices. The offices are entered from Charles Henry Street and comprise a mix of open plan and cellular accommodation with toilet and kitchen facilities.
Total internal area:
Internal Width: 15.85m Approx.
Internal Length: 24m Approx.
Total: 380 sq m Approx.
Total: 4095 sq ft Approx.
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease on flexible terms
Classes B1 (light industrial) or B8 (storage and distribution)
Interested parties should verify this information with the local housing rating authority.
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
All viewing by prior appointment through this office contact R.H Properties on 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS ¿ Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.