YORK ROAD - KINGS HEATH
RH Properties are delighted to present this established Restaurant premises located on York Road in the busy area of Kings Heath, Birmingham. The current business has been established for over 10 years. The property is situated just off the A435 High Street. Located approximately 5 miles away from Birmingham City Centre the premises is also in close proximity to retail premises such as Boots, Wilkos, Costa Coffee, NatWest Bank, Hare and Hound Pub and Asda Supermarket. The premises is a fully functional Restaurant.
The premises consist ground floor restaurant area. A rear kitchen with food preparation area, staff toilets, male and female toilets and storage room. On the first floor are two one bedroom flats consisting of living space, bedroom, kitchen area and bathroom. This will generate an income of £500.00 pcm per flat.
The Restaurant area consists of the following
** Ceiling with led spot lights
** Wooden Floors Throughout
** Storage Room
** Purpose Built Counter
** Currently has Seating for 60 people, includes tables and pvc chairs.
** Customer W/C
** Staff Toilet
** Machinery - 6 Ring Cooker, Double Bowl Sink, Chip Fryer, Four Large freezer and assortments of dishes and cutlery.
Shop Floor Area
Internal Length: 20m
Internal width: 7.52m
Total Internal Floor: 1619 Sq Ft
Total Internal Floor: 150 Sq M
The premises are offered on a current lease which expires in 2040
£26,400 Per Annum
£2,200 Per Month (includes the building insurance)
The property benefits from an A3 consent
Interested parties should verify this information with the local housing rating authority.
Mains electricity, gas and water are connected currently; none of these services have been tested during our inspection
the in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy, a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
All viewing by prior appointment through this office contact R.H Properties on: 01217728488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.