Ladypool Road, Birmingham, B12
The premises is fronting the popular and sought-after location of Ladypool Road. Having a privileged position by being situated in the heart of Birmingham famous Balti Mile. The area has a rich multicultural mix population and Ladypool Road has a variety of occupiers, housing and offices. The premises location also has a diverse selection of retail and commercial style businesses. Neighbouring occupiers include in close proximity like Anteps Turkish Restaurant, Grameen Khanna Restaurant, Ibrahim’s Grill House and Peri Peri Chicken which are popular eateries and attract visitors to the area throughout the year. The property is approximately 2½ miles south of Birmingham City Centre
The premises comprises of a ground floor retail space, occupying a position within a parade of retail premises. The property is currently vacant. Previously traded as a café and desserts bar.
Total: 62.7 sq.m approx
Total: 675 sq.ft approx
Total: 1.1 sq.m approx
Total: 12 sq.ft approx
Under stair storage:
Total: 1.4 sq.m approx
Total: 15 sq.ft approx
Total: 65.2 sq.m approx
Total: 702 sq.ft approx
The property benefits from an A1 planning.
The property is available by way of flexible lease. For terms to be agreed.
£12,000 Per Annum
£1,000 Per Month
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy, a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.