Borough Road, Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14
The subject property is situated within a prominent position along Borough Road and in close proximity to other retailers. Currently trading as a fast food outlet. The property is just off the main A5121 Derby Street.
The premises consist ground floor restaurant/takeaway area. A rear kitchen with food preparation area, toilet facilities, storage room and two external store room. On the first floor are two one bedroom flats consisting of living space, bedroom, kitchen area and bathroom. This will generate an income of £600.00 pcm per flat.
The Restaurant/takeaway area consists of the following:
** Suspended Ceiling with spot lights
** Tiled Floors Throughout
** Storage Room
** Purpose Built Counter
** Currently has Seating for 60 people, includes tables and pvc chairs.
** Toilet Facilities
** Machinery - Contains all equipment to run a takeaway
Total Internal Floor: 505 Sq Ft
Total Internal Floor: 47 Sq M
Total Internal Floor: 573 Sq Ft
Total Internal Floor: 53 Sq M
Total Internal Floor: 479 Sq Ft
Total Internal Floor: 44 Sq M
Total Area of the premises:
Total Internal Floor: 1557 Sq Ft
Total Internal Floor: 144 Sq M
The property is available by way of a flexible lease for a term of years to be agreed.
£300.00 per week (£400.00 per week with the first-floor flat)
£15,600.00 per annum (£20,800.00 per annum with the first-floor flat)
£30,000 for fixtures + fittings
The property benefits from an existing A3 and A5 consent suiting either an A3 or A5 purpose.
£5,000.00 payable however Interested parties should verify this information with the local ratings authority.
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance which is £1,000.00 per annum and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy, a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.