This superb leasehold opportunity is situated on Ladypool Road in Sparkbrook, Birmingham. The area has a rich multicultural mix of population and Ladypool Road has a variety of occupiers, housing and offices. The premises location also has a diverse selection of retail and commercial style businesses in the area like Shahi Qila Restaurant, Artisan Deserts, Pepe's and Lahores Restaurant. A business in close proximity enhances the commercial premises on offer as it attracts visitors to the area throughout the year. The subject property has excellent access to major road and motorway links (A345, A41, A45).
The premises comprises of ground floor retail space, w/c.and rear garden.The property has suspended ceiling, single glass shop front and spotlights.
The property consists of:
Glass Shop Front
Kitchen Area With Basin
W/c With Basin
Rear Entrance Pvc Door and Shutters
Internal width: 3.5 m Approx
Internal length: 22 m Approx
Total: 830 sq ft Approx
Total: 77 sq m Approx
The property is available by way of new lease.
£20,000 Lease premium
The property benefits from A3/A5 planning consent.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local housing rating authority.
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
All viewing by prior appointment through this office contact R.H Properties on 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS ¿ Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.