SHOWELL GREEN LANE
4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
RH Properties are delighted to present a grand four bedroom property in the area of Sparkhill on Showell Green Lane. The property comprises of: Two reception rooms, kitchen diner, pantry area, ground floor w/c, Four bedroom and first floor family bathroom. The property also has a large rear garden benefitting from both double glazing and central heating throughout. Well presented and ideal for a large family, the property is set in a popular south Birmingham location with fantastic public transport links, good road access into the city and many local amenities.
Driveway, front porch and garage to the side.
6'89 x 20'90
Radiator, under stairs cupboard and stairs to the first floor.
Reception Room One
11'49 max to bay x 17'06 max
Gas fireplace fire surround, radiator and double glazed bay window to front.
Reception Room Two
11'8 x 17'3
Rear patio French doors and central heating radiator.
20’2 x 9'8
Double glazed window to the side, sink and drainer unit, inset kitchen appliances, skylight window and a range of beach wall and base units with work surfaces over. The kitchen also has tiled flooring.
Rear Pantry and w/c
33'8 x 4'9
Stairs to four bedroom, bathroom and separate w/c.
17'38 max to bay x 10'17 max
Radiator, double glazed bay window to the front and two large fitted wardrobes.
16'63 max x 11'48
Radiator, double glazed window and two large fitted wardrobes.
9'84 x 14'76 max
Double glazed window and radiator.
7'09 x 8'86
Double glazed window and radiator.
10'03 x 7'55
Double glazed obscured windows, corner bath, low level WC (separate), wash hand basin, tiled floors and built in storage cupboard.
8'60 x 15'75 max
Doors to driveway
Block paved with large lawn area and shed.
We are informed that the tenure of the property is Freehold. However, any interested parties are strongly recommended to have this information verified by their Solicitor or Surveyor at the earliest opportunity. Please consult us for further details.
**** Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the condition and size of the property****
For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included /excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.